- Opposition in panic mode, says Kadiam
- Swami Paripoornananda joins BJP
- Polls: Communities’ cooperation sought
- Gangula Kamalakar bats for youth welfare
- Aarthi Scans and Labs opens centre in Hyderabad
- Candidates told to produce experience certificates
- At least 50 dead as train runs over Dussehra revellers in Punjab
- Khammam: Bankers told to monitor money flow
- CRPF constable’s statue installed in Siddipet
- CLAT 2019 to be offline
- TechFitness just got a whole lot smarter
- Cinema & TV‘Antariksham’ 9000 kmph takes off
- FashionEmbracing colour inclusive cosmetics
- Our PickOf quirky clutches and their addictions
Palapitta kept in captivity rescued in Hyderabad
Officials said that the organisers had put up a cage with a Palapitta bird, which is the State bird, on display for the visitors attending the festivities.
Nandeshwar Goud joins TDP
Hyderabad: Former Patancheru legislator T Nandeshwar Goud on Friday joined the TDP in the presence of party Telangana president L Ramana at the party office. Goud was elected Pattanchervu legislator on a Congress ticket in the 2009 general elections. He lost to TRS candidate G Mahipal Reddy in
- Nabbed Man arrested for hurting sentiments of Muslims in Hyderabad
- Attack Man attacks wife and in-laws at Begumpet police station
- Stringent Reaction Ram temple row: RSS, BJP do not believe in ‘pluralism’, says Owaisi
Opposition in panic mode, says Kadiam
"Though the TRS manifesto is partial in nature, there has been tremendous response from all sections of society," says Kadiam Srihari, Deputy CM.
Khammam: Bankers told to monitor money flow
Khammam: District Collector RV Karnan on Friday asked the bankers to provide information on financial transactions above Rs 10 lakh in their banks to the election officials in the district. He chaired a meeting with bankers in the run up to the Assembly elections here, and explained the election
- Rahul Gandhi to tour Telangana on Saturday
- MP Malla Reddy performs Navachandi Homam
- Changing Lives Rythu Bhima achieves another milestone
More Sport News
Snehit bags a golden double in table tennis tournament
Wins men and youth titles, Nikhat Banu pockets women’s title
Zoeya fancied for Delhi feature
New Delhi: The Magan Singh-trained Zoeya, who is in fine fettle, is expected to score in the Razeen Plate 1200 metres, a handicap for horses rated 20 to 46, the feature event of the races to be held here on Thursday. No false rails. The first race starts at 2.15 pm. Selections: 1. Master Nov
Social Networking Giant
Facebook now has a War Room to fight election interference
The launch of the first War Room at its headquarters in Menlo Park, California, is part of the social network's new initiatives to fight election interference on its platform.
More Andhra Pradesh News
At least 50 dead as train runs over Dussehra revellers in Punjab
Amritsar (Pb): At least 50 people were killed Friday evening after a crowd of Dussehra revellers that had spilled onto railway tracks while watching burning of Ravana effigy was run over by a train near here, officials said. The train was coming from Jalandhar to Amritsar when the incident occur
Shirdi Temple Visit
Saibaba’s message inspires humanity: Modi
The prime minister said that in Shirdi, one gets to witness the spirit of equality of all religions and people from all faiths bow before Saibaba.
- Sabarimala Women Entry
Women skip Sabarimala temple after huge protests
At 10.50 a.m., Kavita, the Hyderabad-based journalist and her four member crew along with another woman devotee Rehana Fathima from Kochi, began their descend towards Pamba foothills of the temple.
- Strenghten Ties
Vice President Naidu meets Prime Ministers of Greece, Portugal
Two countries agreed to further strengthen the bilateral ties through greater economic and people to people exchanges.
- Global Markets
Sensex cracks 408 pts on global sell-off; Nifty below 10,400
Index heavyweight Reliance Industries dropped more than 5 per cent despite better-than-expected earnings posted by the company on Wednesday.
Trump says Saudi journalist likely dead, warns of ‘severe’ response
The furor has also blown a hole in next week's Future Investment Initiative conference in Riyadh, which was meant to showcase Prince Mohammed's plans for modernizing the desert kingdom.
American Citizenship50,000 Indians took US citizenship in 2017: official report Class ActionMelbourne cab drivers to sue Uber International OutcryTrump praises congressman who assaulted reporter